Monday, October 26, 2009

Relax

Hey everyone! Lately, I have been thinking about my old hobbies that I am not able to do right now. Like singing, to me music is not the same with out me singing or humming. I still love music as I will always but I can't help but loathe the fact that, at the moment, I am not able to create my own sound. And the piano, I feel sometimes that I am starting over from the beginning. And of course tennis, I miss being able to have an outlet. It was a place where I didn't have to think about anything but my game and technique. But everything that I'm missing right now, only makes me want to work harder to get it back. Which is why everything that I'm going through right now, is a small price to pay if it means getting better. But all this hard work can either be fun or it can be a pain. It all depends on your attitude. I vote fun. I always, at least, try to have a good time or make the best out of it. Because, you never know what is going to happen the next day. For example, I woke up one morning and my tube was clogged and we couldn't unclog it. Even though I absolutely hate getting my tube changed, I found the good. I had a really nice nurse and doctor and most importantly, I'd get to eat. It's definitely hard to stay calm in times like that or anytime that stresses you out, but staying calm really does help. I know myself in those situations, all I want to do is cry because my stomach hurts, I don't feel good, and I need to eat! But then my mom reminds me to stay calm, breath, and relax. When she tells me to do that, everything goes a lot smoother and better. When I'm getting treatment too.

I'm excited for these next couple months. I have family and there's Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and let's not forget, my birthday!! I hope you all have a great day and weekend! =)

Love, Daniela

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering when we'd see the next installment of your writing and am thrilled to have found it today. Your spirits is beautiful and keeps us all inspired.

    Stay positive young lady. May your glass always remain half full ... or even, all the way filled. : )

    Warm regards,

    Roy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotels in New Delhi, India can be as cheap as Rs. 400 or as costly as Rs. 40,000 per night all range of hotels 3 star, 4 star or 5 star available with atriptoindia.com

    ReplyDelete