Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Live Like We're Dying

My holidays were great! I had a wonderful birthday with the people I love. I had a very lovely times this weekend. What can I say? I'm celebrating life! =) I heard a song today that I want all of you to listen to. It was as if it was written for me and my blog! What mostly spoke to me was the lyrics, they were very powerful and basically sums up my life's motto. So, even if you don't care for the music please take some time to read the lyrics. You won't regret it, I promise.
Remember that when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. Enjoy.



Love, Daniela

3 comments:

  1. Daniella,

    Kris Allen, last year's American Idol is a talented young man and this song is touching. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Roy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniella, I know that we have not meet and probably never will, however I wanted to tell you how much you have encouraged me. I am currently 15 years of age. The past few years I have been diagnosed with Graves Disease. Tonight I saw the video you were featured in on CNN. With reading your blog, you have an amazing outlook on life. Life is a precious gift that we should appreciate every day, and should not be wasted. Thank you for encouraging me in my walk through the valley of life. Would love to hear back.
    forever your friend, Anna Muesing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, I can't thank you enough for your kind words. I would love to talk with you sometimes, feel free to contact me whenever you feel that you just need a friend. I pray that your journey will get better each and every day.
    With all love, Daniela

    ReplyDelete