Thursday, June 3, 2010

Catch Up

Hi all, sorry I've haven't written in so long! Well there's a lot to say so here it goes. About 4 months ago I was able to get my feeding tube taken out and now am able to eat. And I'm still doing lots of rehab, but it seems to be helping. Over the past months I've gotten several MRI's and I haven't been getting the news I would like to be hearing but it's good enough for now. The results have just been stable which basically means it hasn't changed, or not enough for there eyes. I am really surprised by my own self for handling everything so well, although sometimes, more so when I'm bored, I do get a little down but I can always count on my mom to pick me right back up.

I still cannot believe this summer is almost over!! I can't believe I'll be in high school. It's crazy and I probably sound like my mom right now but elementary school really doesn't seem that long ago. It's interesting how sometimes time seems so slow but yet it seems so fast. I'm going to leave you all with a picture of a quote that is very beautiful and really simple if you get in the right state of mind.


I hope this picture can inspire some of you.

Love, Daniela

3 comments:

  1. I love you and your family very much. Though we aren't related by blood, I feel as if we are. If there is anything you need or want... I am counting on you to let me know!!! Hang in there... All my love,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Daniela,

    You are so sweet and write so beautifully and with great emotion. As a writer myself, I can truly appreciate the feeling in your words.

    You are so strong and in being so, provide those of us who read your words, strength and inspiration.

    There are so many of us out here praying for you to get better. If there was ever someone who deserved a miracle to come there way ... it is certainly you.

    I hope you have a wonderful rest of the summer.

    Best strong, be well and please keep writing ... for many of us who live so far away, your words are our lifeline!


    With love,

    Roy

    ReplyDelete
  3. An exceptionally pleasant blog for this sort of subject, brimming with each sort of data. In the event that you need to peruse more on these connected subjects, check this site latest upcoming cars in india

    ReplyDelete