Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finishing Strong

Well, as a lot of you know, it has been raining in Atlanta for the past week and a half. There has been major flooding. Even school was canceled. My mom has never seen this in Atlanta! Our basement was flooding badly, but I consider that lucky comparing to some of my friends. But Atlanta gets a bit of a break from the rain for now. It's great to see the sun!

My Uncle Nate sent me this great power point titled "Finishing Strong". It made me realize that almost nothing is impossible. There are so many people who, after accidents, were told they couldn't sing, walk...etc., and they were so determined to do the "impossible" and it happened. Like I am determined to start singing and playing tennis again. It'll happen!! Ever since I was little, I was taught to never give up. In fact, my dad wanted me to join the debate team in high school because I was so good at proving my point!:) Soo, never give up!

Love, Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment