Friday, September 4, 2009

MRI

On Wednesday, I had an MRI and it shows shrinking! It just goes to show you, my methods work. Positive attitude goes a long way, but laughter goes an even longer way. Laughter is the best cure! I've set 3 other goals in my life; Live to the fullest, laugh your heart out, and love everyone even your enemies. Just be happy with whatever you have! I believe, with perseverance and good attitude, there is nothing you can't do. So I suggest you remember these words: Live, Laugh, Love!
Also, be sure you believe. Make sure you never leave home without hope and faith.

Love, Daniela

6 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Hurrah!

    Daniela, you have many, many people praying for you, and this blog is a lovely gift back. Thank you for sharing not only your triumphs, but your trials as well. You help me to keep things in perspective, and to always remember that there is always joy.

    Keep it up, dear girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impresed from you words: Live, laugh, love. And you are right we can do everything. we just need to be confident and be positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
    I must say, I'm not surprised AT ALL! I've known you could do it since the moment I met you!!!

    big hugs,
    Cynthie Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although you don't know it yet, I believe there is a "higher calling" slated for your future. I would not be surprised if you became a prolific writer when you are older.

    You're always on our minds ... and we're ALL focused on sending the energy required to shrink that darn tumor!

    Continue to believe. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am so happy with the MRI results. Everything is paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A GREAT DAY!!! I DO BELIEVE THAT IF WE CARRY IT WITH US WE NEVER HAVE TO SEEK IT. WHEN WE NEED IT IT'S ALREADY THERE. YOU INSPIRE ME SO MUCH. KEEP THAT WONDERFUL SPIRIT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY
    STACY

    ReplyDelete