Thursday, August 27, 2009

Poem

SNOW SNOW SNOW BY DANIELA JOEL

Soft cold layers.
Sparkling white grass.
White drops of crystal
Dripping from the sky.

Comforting cool weather.
Relaxing white flakes
With wonderful designs.
Funny interesting kids playing.

The mellow crackle of the fire.
I hear the pots steaming and someone
Is pouring hot chocolate.
The wind is whistling loudly.

Why does it melt so fast?
What am I going to do?
Play, play, play?

I have wondrous thoughts.
Warm hearted feelings.

Snow, snow, snow.



I wrote this 6 room poem originally for school but I really like it and thought you would too.

3 comments:

  1. "I hear the pots steaming and someone / is pouring hot chocolcate".....terrific! And then the unexpected questions followed by the calm upbeat next two lines. Very nice writing, Daniela. gpd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss snow and you brought it to me! Thanks so much! I grew up with so much snow and don't see it at all here in Georegia. I enjoyed my Daniela snow today!!Love to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Daniela snow day. I really selute your thought always. I see first time that someone is so much mature at this age. I like it. see you soon.

    ReplyDelete