Wednesday, August 26, 2009

=)!

Sometimes people might see me and think "Okay this girl cant walk, talk, or eat. Why in the world is she so happy?" Well my answer is what good does being sad or mad do?Sure, I wish I was having a different life, but I am accepting what has happened to me and I've accepted the fact that I'm in for a lot of work. You can wish all you want, but you have to come to a point and realize that OK I'm in this position. No wishing my way out of it. What can I do to fix it? Then you just really have to believe you can do it! I've heard this quote before but I'm not sure who its by, "In able to succeed, you must first believe that you can." I don't know about you but I believe I can and will.

Love, Daniela

3 comments:

  1. Yest facing a reality is really hard. We have to accept facts. I bealive that something is happen whatever way you want is batter, but something is happen the way God want is the best for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, D, you've become something of a guru for me. I read and re-read your blogs, and they have changed my life for the better and affected me deeply. I'm sure I'm not alone. You are a force of goodness in a world that needs it, and needs you.
    big fat beautiful hugs,
    Cynthie Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, thanks so much for your blog! You are such a blessing! I agree with you - so much happens to us that is inexpicable but God knows best and we do well to accept what comes to us rather than struggle against it...then we can learn the things that we are to learn. May God continue to bless you and teach you His lessons! You are such a good student in every way!

    ReplyDelete