Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wow

Today I realized that me and my mom are a team. Sure I have a strong mind and will, but I could never of come as far as I have with out my mom's love and support. We keep each other together! "We don't accomplish anything in this world alone." -Unknown

Today I found an entry on my computer diary from the day before school started, last year. What caught my eye in it was the fact that I said that my head hurts really bad and I don't know why. I thought wow. It's really weird when you look back on a diary. And it was weird thinking that I had a tumor growing on my brain every day, and I didn't know.

Today our dear friends, Ms. Joyce and Mr Isaac, are moving. We're definitely going to miss them! They have been amazing!

School started for me this week and I'm so happy to be busy again! I love having things to do and getting them done. It makes me feel good! I like keeping busy.

Love, Daniela

2 comments:

  1. If you are and your mom is good team that is really good. That's true that whithout mom's love and suuport you can't get anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i USE TO KEEP A DIARY WHEN I WAS A YOUNG GIRL TOO, AND IT IS AMAZING GOING BACK AND READING WHAT YOU WERE THINKING SO LONG AGO. MOM'S ARE THE BEST WHAT WOULD ANY OF US DO WITHOUT THEM.

    ReplyDelete