Sunday, August 16, 2009

Miracle!

Today, I took my first step! It was so amazing, though after a while my knees really hurt because I'm not really used to the motion. Oh it made my day!! I was so excited! I always, always have dreams about me walking and playing with my friends, shopping at the mall, ...etc. You know I've heard this a few times, "Nothing happen unless first we dream.". Wow, so true. Because a lot of things that have happened to me, I have first dreamed them. I'm not psychic, I promise. It's called "Power of the Mind". I really believe the mind is stronger than most anything. I found this really great quote.

" To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but believe."-Anatole France

Or as my teacher had a poster in her class that I loved. "Shoot for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.". Always have big goals! You can atleast accomplish most of it if not all.

Love, Daniela

7 comments:

  1. O my Goodness Daniela Thats AMAZING! i'm So Proud of YOu for that Hopefully soon youll be full out running maybe who knows . The Future holds the Answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I belive that if we dreemed then only we attracted to fulfill our dreem. Our dreems encourage us to get our aim. everyone should dreem everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANIELA! A first step now, dancing later, and pure flight after that! So happy for you, my friend.
    Cynthie Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I am thrilled for you!
    Today at work, Cecily Sommers, a futurist talked to us about the power of dreaming and imagination, but also tied it strongly with the determination required to realize those dreams.
    You have shown us how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news. I bet your mom is SO proud of you and just overfilled with joy. This is really great and I know this is just the beginning of more incredible progress to come!

    You are a strong young woman and we are all inspired by your words. Thank you Daniela. You give us all hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME! i AM SO PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT. KEEP IT UP AND YOU'LL BE SOARING IN NO TIME. I BELIEVE I READ SOMEWHERE IN MY BIBLE THAT YOUR THOUGHTS AND WORDS CAN CHANGE THINGS-I BELIEVE IT WAS TALKING ABOUT PRAYER. I'LL FIND IT, BUT YOU RE AMAZING. KEEP ON SHINING

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daniela, what great news!!! I am so happy for you.
    Your wisdom and committment inspire me.
    Have you read "The Secret" ? Its about the power of thought...and speaks to what you are experiencing. If you've not read it and would like to,let me know and I'll mail/bring you a copy.
    Sending you lots of love & healing thoughts.
    Bravo!
    Hugs, Marsha (the massage therapist)

    ReplyDelete