Friday, September 25, 2009

News

OK, well I have a swallowing test on Tuesday. I am so nervous I could cry. I'm trying to convince myself it is not a big deal. They're definitely not going to take my tube off but I'm hoping that I'll be allowed to start eating at least a little bit of food. In other words, I don't want to be so restricted. To someone else who is eating, this situation could be easy to them either you pass or fail. To me it has a lot to do with freedom and independence. Everybody wants to be free to choose their food, they don't want to have to depend on someone to tell you what you can or can't eat. That's why diets are hard and frustrating to follow but in most cases, like mine or having a weight problem, it's 100% necessary. It's very very hard to not be allowed to eat things and yet be around them all day, but even though I really don't like it one bit, I'm sucking it up and doing whatever it is that I need to do to stay healthy and improve. I've already crossed so many mountains, I'm pretty confident about crossing this next one. I've pocketed my hope and am taking it with me. :)

Love, Daniela

3 comments:

  1. HEY SWEETIE YOU ARE SUCH A CHARACTER. i REALLY HOPE ALL WENT WELL TUESDAY. I'M REALLY PRAYING YOU GET YOUR WISH. STILL PRAYING ALWAYS. STACY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius child,

    You have NO idea what an inspiration you are to us mortals--you truly belong on Mt. Olympia with the others gods and goddesses of old--your spirit is so very strong, your determination is amazing, and your brilliant, brilliant mind lights the world every time we read your words.

    big hugs,
    Cynthie Annie

    ReplyDelete