Friday, September 11, 2009

News

I'm sorry I haven't written very often these past couple weeks! I've been very busy with homework and school. But, I will most likely be taking a swallowing test sometime around this month! It probably won't mean that I get to take my tube off. But it will give me an idea of what I can and can't eat.

Ok in my opinion, the less I know about my cancer, the better. All I really want to know is that I have it, where it is, and what it's called. Because the more I know, the more I get intimidated. Which is why, from now on, I don't want to hear it. When you have cancer, you don't have time to be intimidated let alone enough energy! I'm going to make one thing very clear to my body, I want my tumor out and I want it out now. I don't know why I'm saying "my" tumor. Because it's not mine nor do I ever want it to be mine. I have to show myself that I am in control of me. Not the tumor. God has given me strength that's unfathomable. Now I have a job to dig deep and pull through. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Love, Daniela

2 comments:

  1. I pray the test shows positive results.

    Together we can destroy the tumor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you, miss you, proud of you.
    cynthie annie

    ReplyDelete