Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Adventure.

My life is an adventure. Although unfortunately things have happened that I'm not so crazy about.
I'd like to share with you a couple quotes that I find very motivational and helpful.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." -Helen Keller

I have learned that every event in my life is not unfortunate but an extra bump to make me stronger. An adventure. I have learned to not be angry at these "adventures" but instead to take them with a grain of salt, re-find my "path to happiness," and move on.

Which brings me to the next quote.

"Happiness is not a matter of events, it depends upon the tides of the mind." -Alice Meynell

Very true. When you think positive, the outcome is most likely going to be positive.

People always ask me if I'm angry at God. My answer is ofcourse not. I'm not going to turn in to one of those bitter, old ladies who are the way they are because there always blaming someone, and it always starts with blaming God. I am a very happy person and by all means have no one to blame for this. It is a challenge and I'm always up for a challenge. =)

Love, Daniela

6 comments:

  1. You show immense courage for your age.God bless you dear.I have deep respect for Bernandine too.I am glad chemo went well.Take care lill angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela, Joyce and I are so proud of you and your progress. You are a special child of God. God is good and our prayers are being answered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is what we make of it, and you my dear are really making it great. You have a really mature outlook on your life. may God continue to bless you and keep your spirit strong...thats half of the fight. Stay positive and you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniela: I am a co-worker with Ike Byrd in Columbia, SC. I have been praying for you. GOD does heal and he is good. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi D-
    You really are a wise child. Your words are so true--and really, hard times are times spilling with lessons; we need them to grow.

    I love you, girl!
    Cynde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Daniela!
    My class says HI! See you tomorrow.
    big fat beautiful hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete