Monday, July 20, 2009

Grrr...

Today I don't know what to say. I have writers block and its very frustrating. I did not have a very good weekend. Every weekend, I have to take an antibiotic to prevent pneumonia, well this weekend it did not want to be in my tummy. Oh I had the worst time. I was so nauseated. Anyways that's why I did not write last night.


Today my Physical Therapist stopped by. I had fun showing him all the new things I can do. The greatest day of my life will be when I walk to my doctors appointment. As someone very wise(whom I do not know)said "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." I hope you've noticed how feisty and determined I am. Although these characteristics were very subtle before, they've always been there and always will.

Oh! I forgot to tell you! Today my brother came back from tennis camp with a little earache. Well he'd been swimming so my mom thought "swimmers ear". Oh boy was she wrong. I used to get swimmers ear a lot, so we had these drops. My mom put one drop in his ear and I thought someone was being murdered. My little drama "king" screamed that loud! But I didn't remember the drops being painful? He even demanded we call 911. We took him to the doctor and turns out he had a ruptured eardrum that needed to be drained. Anyways when he came back like a horse, I had to laugh at myself for being so worried.=D

2 comments:

  1. Hey goofball--
    You don't have to be profound/ brilliant every single day, or you'll make the rest of us feel bad! For somebody without a lot to say, you said a lot--it's just as important to document the little daily things, because, as Frank Lloyd Wright said (I think) God is in the details.
    Love your description of your little drama King...too funny. even when you're blocked your still quite a writer.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela,

    I have read all your postings on this site. You truly amaze me with your writing. I plan to continue to watch you grow healthy and to grow with your writing. You have a very special gift....glad to see that you are using it!
    Love,
    Mrs. Brubaker

    ReplyDelete