Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time...?

Being the person I am and all the things I've been through, I am fully aware what time is, and how precious it is. This quote says it all.

"Time is like a river...you cannot touch the same water twice,because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life." -Unknown

Our life goes by in the blink of an eye. All we worry about is work, money,...etc. We never take the time to cherish and savor each moment. Having a glimpse of death has made me realize that life can be taken away just like that. Knowing that, I have a greater appreciation for my mom and people who choose to give their precious time to me. Wether it's thinking about me, spending time with me, or praying for me, you are spending time to do it and for that I thank you.
Live, Laugh, Love.

Love Daniela

7 comments:

  1. I love ur quote! its amazing. :)

    i♥you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, you know, I really wish that you didn't have to learn about how precious time really is so soon. But I think it's also good for you, not many people get the chance to experience this bout of wisdom so early. And you, are most certianly one of the wisest girls I've ever come to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your blog entry today.... so very true. You have wisdom well beyond your years and your life is richer for it (hard won riches, to say the least). Can't wait to see you again this week. I'll call your Mom to see what day works best for 'y'all' - either M, T or W (then I leave for NY on Thur). I'm headed to bed. Love you, Miss Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is your chemo day. I fell asleep thinking about you and woke up thinking about you and plan to keep thinking about you every moment today. You are one strong chicklet and you leave me in awe every time I see you.

    Big fat beautiful hugs,
    Cynthie Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The notion of time can be confusing. But I think this simplifies it a bit:

    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a great attitude about life! Positive attitude can make such a difference in one's view on life and the obstacles that you have to overcome. Keep it up, it will make you a stronger, better person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this blog, it is very very true! Sometimes we all forget to stop and appreciate what is in front of us because we are too busy worrying about work and school and we dont realize this until something happens or someone reminds us. Thank you for reminding me!!!

    ReplyDelete