Thursday, July 23, 2009

Group

Today I started a group on Facebook. It can be found by typing in the search box, team Daniela. Again everyone tell your friends!

Yesterday, I did write a blog, a very long one I might add, but I didn't post it. Yesterday I was a little upset because everyone was asking me who my new teacher was for 8th grade. But I am not upset anymore because I've realized that yes, I'm going to miss my my friends but I have a really cool teacher for my school and I'm very happy to have her. I'll have my time for my first day of school too.=)
I actually am very excited for school to start, I'll have something to do during the day, and finishing homework will give me that accomplished feeling I used to have.

I do want to point out that the point of my blog yesterday was the fact that I question and wonder about every event in my life but I wouldn't ever change them. I am who I am because of these things and I am so very content with myself.

By the way my mothers' birthday is Monday but I'll be in the hospital with her receiving treatment.=(

Love, Daniela

1 comment:

  1. Girl child-
    You have NO idea what a positive, energizing effect you are having on my students. Imagine 40 adults reading your blog daily, and telling me your wisdom is changing their lives. They have not met you, but they love you. And so do I.
    big fat beautiful hugs,
    Cynthie annie

    ReplyDelete