Saturday, July 11, 2009

What a day!

This morning started with a few beautiful quotes my friend Corry shared with me.
1. "We all have to get through the storm before we can see the rainbow."-Unknown
2. "We are all just a little piece of blue sky."- My sisters Keeper
3. "People to weak to follow their own dreams always find a way to discourage you." - Unknown

All very true and extremely well put.

Later on I read an amazing book. "Killer" by Sara Shepard, Pretty Little Liars series. Book 7
I would highly recommend the series to anyone who loves teenage gossip and a good murder mystery.
My mom has to lift me to stand, and hold on to me. So today, when she did that, I stood up straight. I was shocked to see I had to look down to see my mom's eyes. Had I grown that much in 7 months??!! My sister was around and she definitely couldn't believe her eyes. Not only was I taller than my mom but i was taller than my sister too! At least by half an inch. For those of you who have never seen my sister in person, she is 5'7.

Now I am going to end my day with a movie with my mom. "Premonition". I could safely say I've been blessed with a wonderful day and wonderful people to share it with!

Love, Daniela

5 comments:

  1. *shocked face* Again I am one of the lucky people who have been mentioned. :D I'm so glad you liked those. Anyways I'm happy to hear that you had such a good day. :)

    I ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Corry. Daniela-- so glad you're doing better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela, This is your Aunt Kristina's friend Cynthia and just wanted to wish you well. We are praying for you and your family and will be delighted to follow your journey through your new blog. Bravo to you young-lady! Cynthia de Lorenzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're really getting tall! And I'm so glad you're still reading after all this.

    I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your very tall compared to me im only about 5'3! but at least I am taller than my mom she is about 5 feet but really everybody in my family is taller than her! haha

    ReplyDelete