Sunday, July 26, 2009

Q and A

1) I honestly don't remember what motivated me to start tennis, I was so young. Barely even 2. But as far as who influenced me, it was probably my parents. I was very good at a young age. It felt very good because I loved playing with the older kids and trying to beat them. Like I said, I love a challenge. Winning tournaments was amazing, especially my first. To me, winning the tournaments, was like a natural high. It just made you feel good.

2) Music definitely I was pushed into but loved it right away. My father influenced me the most as he was my first teacher. As a lot of you know, I sang and played the piano at my dad's funeral. I also wrote him a poem, if you'd like me to post it please let me know. I don't even know how I maintained my composure, it was the hardest thing I have ever done. I know the second I got of the stage, I lost it. It effected my life big time because there was school and I just moved up in tennis to a higher group. Not to mention it was right after my 9th birthday.

3) If you know me, you know that I absolutely love a good book. One of my favorites is the Twilight Saga and Harry Potter. I love them because I love living in a different world and reading those, it was definitely a fantasy trip. Right now I am reading The Lightning Thief, recommended by my doctor who as well loves books, I am not yet far into it, but so far its a very good book.

4) I love the people that are in my life. My mom always with me and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my coaches they have been so supportive. My therapists are amazing though I'm not working with them at the moment, they always find time to visit. My friends go out of their way to keep me entertained. My family has been absolutely amazing. Seriously if I were to thank everybody, I would literally have to write a book.

There's a little bio of my life! I hope you learned a little more about me.

Love, Daniela

6 comments:

  1. Post the poem! Post lots of your writing! I REALLY want to read it! Your blog is such a natural, authentic and very creative manifestation of your artistic spirit. Every entry is its very own thing, nothing formulaic about it. You are a treasure, and a blessing in my life, and I thank you and your moma and Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniela My name is Stacy I have left you a few messages, but I wanted to tell you a little about myself. I am a student at Gwinnett Tech and I am 36 years and I am also a lover of tennis. I don't play but my 4 neices started about a year and a half ago. I have really become a real tennis nut. I love to watch my neices and others and I never thought I would. It has been really great reading your blogs, I've started to look forward to it. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniela, I love the people who are in my life spacialy mom, daddy. They always inspier me, and hlep me whenever i am in troble. Whenever we have someone in our life we feel our life is colorful. I love my teachers to they always teach me things which are helpful for my bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Daniela,

    As someone who writes for a living, I am very much enjoying your Blog. Your mom sent me the link and I've read it back to the beginning. Your direct, brave style is so refreshing and although we've met only a couple of times, I am really getting a kick out of reading your stream of consciousness and watching where it flows.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers and I am so happy you have such a great and positive attitude!

    Warm regards,

    Roy Hersh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey again--I'm showing some students how to post comments to you. See you in a couple of days!

    Cynthie Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm setting up an account so I can add to your blog.
    Teflika

    ReplyDelete