Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy =)

Today I went to chemo and I think the doctor was very pleased with what she saw.

Before I was diagnosed, I was extremely depressed. I also was having severe anxiety. I even called my best friend in the middle of the night. Now, I'm starting to feel happy again. Its been so long since I've felt this way that I almost forgot what it feels like. Here is a quote that relates to my life perfectly.

"Our minds are as different as our faces: we are all traveling to one destination;--happiness; but few are traveling by the same road." -Charles Caleb Colton

We all have our paths to happiness, but we have to find out how to get there.

Love, Daniela

7 comments:

  1. YAY! HAPPYNESS! I loves you quote, again its amazing.
    I ♥ you!
    ILYTTTM! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs have the wisdom most adults keep chasing all their lives. You are such an inspiration, my dear. I pray for nothing less than timeless happiness for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO happy you are beginning to feel better, Sweet Girl! We love you.
    Ms. Teresa, Mr. George, Nate & Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thinking about you makes me happy--I cherish your mind, your spirit, your humor, your stubbornness, your everything!
    Cynthie Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad your spirits are lifted. I live next door to Joyce and Isaac. I've met you when you were babysitting John Clay and Isaac. You have been in our thoughts and prayers and will continue to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ideas, I love the way you point out things that can make a difference in life! I think this is what makes us human and keep us going forward. Daniel Barsasteanu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the strength of your spirit. Silvia

    ReplyDelete