Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Purpose

"For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace." - Ecclesiastes


I told my mom this morning that I don't think God intended for me to die. I am here to do this. To inspire people and keep them going.

People can't believe either that I am only 13. Well heres a quote to explain that.

"In the end, it's not the years in your life but the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

I have not lived the life most teens have. Therefore I am not like most teens. Though these events have been unfortunate, I am very lucky to have learned these lessons.

Love, Daniela

1 comment:

  1. Angel girl-
    I think you're right. And you ARE an inspiration. And when do I get to meet Corry? And several of my students have begun to visit your blog--I'm going to make it required reading!And I love you. And I love your mom & Andrew. OH! And do you know the sources of your quotes? Because I'm a English teacher, so I'll remind you to cite your sources, or you'll set a bad example for my students!

    AND I've lost my phone, please tell your mom to email me about tomorrow; I'm free whenever you want me!
    Big fat beautiful hugs,
    Cynde Cynthie Annie one of your many true true friends

    ReplyDelete