Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All I have to say is Thank You God!

God has blessed me with so many wonderful things. Living, getting better, most importantly, wonderful people who love and care for me. Today I truly was ultimately blessed. My day was made today when Justin Bieber came to my house and serenaded me. For those of you who don't know who he is, he is an incredibly talented, new singer. I'm 100% positive he is going to be famous and go very far. Not only is he incredibly talented, he is incredibly sweet and nice. I have adored him ever since his first single came out. I know that Usher is a huge fan of him. I am a very very lucky girl and am so incredibly thankful for this day and the events that were brought to me. Now my "Pray for Daniela Bracelet" will be worn by him. I am so thankful for everyone who was apart of this miraculous day!

Love, Daniela

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had such a blessed day and received such a meaningfull gift. Every night I pray that your next day is better than the day before. Girl!! I can't wait to hear what tomorrow brings you. I hope you have a good night and feel all the angels surrounding you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a like botton on this thing like on FB lols!! I would so click it but since theres not...LIKE!! lols!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had such a wonderful day. I hope they continue to get even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daniela, 7-31-09
    I am Joyce Byrd's uncle, and my wife Jean
    and I are praying for you. Joyce tells us you are a very special young lady. I am a
    preacher but don't have a sermon for you. But
    I do have a favorite e-mail that might mean
    something to you since it has meant a lot to
    me.
    A boy in Florida was attacked by an alli-
    gator and dragged into a lake at his home. His dad heard him cry for help, ran to the lake, and caught his son by the arms until the alligator finally turned loose. After he
    came home from the hospital, his friends were
    interested in seeing the scars the gator made
    on his legs, but he also would show the scars
    on his arms where his father refused to turn
    loose.
    God holds us tight no matter what .
    God Bless You,
    Tom Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey--
    I posted, on this last night but somehow it didn't take. As lousy as this time is for you, there really are a hundred thousand purely lovely moments in each day, and you, our Daniela, have no trouble recognizing them.

    I love you blog, and I love reading all the comments on it. The world loves you, girl child; your every moment is a precious, miraculous and utterly beautiful thing.

    Cynthie Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you have very nice people in your life. I will pray everyday for you, so everyday in your life god will give you such a beautiful gift and happiness.

    ReplyDelete