Friday, July 24, 2009

Gift

Today my mom received a package for her birthday from me! Well she opened it...grr. But anyways it was a little plaque that says "Every day holds the possibility of a miracle." Story of my life, ha. I wanted my mom to always remember that no matter what happens. I want her to always have faith. It's very important to me that she realizes that. Because without miracles I wouldn't be alive. None of us would. We were all born somehow and that's a huge miracle right there.=)

4 comments:

  1. That's true that we never know when miracal will be happen in our life. Sometimes the miracal give a life not the medications. We always hope for miracal when the situations are not in our favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela this one brought tears to my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE a miracle!! She is so grateful for you! She is so blessed to have you and you are blessed to have her!! God's gift to each of you! That was a perfect plaque for you to give her!! What wonderful daughter you are and what an amazing woman your mom is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing girl...the love and concern you have for your mom shines through. YOU are a miracle.
    cynthie

    ReplyDelete